Monday 14 April 2014

Some things just baffle me .......... ok I am moaning

I have never been one to profess that I understand the human mind and believe that to the best part it is a case of each to their own. We all have our own way of dealing with things and if it helps and causes no harm to others or yourself then all is good.
But .......
(yes there is a but) 
I have no real understanding of those that post every moment of their day to a social networking site be it twitter, facebook, instagram etc etc I am pretty sure that no one sits on a social networking site wondering what what each of their friends are doing while they are taking their next selfie or taking pictures of their latest meal or snack. 
I mean really do we need to know exactly what someone has eaten EVERY day ??? 
do people really change how they look facially hour to hour day to day or even week to week ???? 
going somewhere special want us to see how you look when you went FINE
want to show us your new outfit  FINE 
even a new haircut or make up style FINE
want to show us a special meal out also FINE 
made your 1st cake FINE 
show off your work FINE 

but I don't see how pulling different duck faces at different times of the day and posting to a social networking site helps anyone 
surely its just vanity 
why not just put up a status saying "tell me I look pretty I'm feeling low and insecure"
me well I have have been known to put up a selfie or 2 guilty as charged but hey if I've posted a selfie its been on a day when I actually look somewhat better than my normal self 
let be honest for a minute I don't wear make up everyday 
I don't brush and straighten my hair everyday
some days I don't even make it out of my PJ's 

which leads me on to the next thing that baffles the hell out of me ! 
and this is something that has hit me quite hard today 
and I really don't understand it 

In fact after the day I have had I am pretty sure it would have got to most people 

Nobodies life is perfect, everyone struggles somehow in someway 
we all have demons that we fight.
BUT 
and this is a BIG BUT !!! 
why why why do people have to publicly air their every bloody health issue on social networking sites??? 
have I actually missed something ?? 
is it a competition ?? 
who's worse off than who ?
do we get points for each and every ailment ?
or points for everyone that tells you what an amazing person you are for living with these ailments ??? 
come on fill me in please !
I just can't see why 
feel shitty want your friends to know ?
tell them by all means,  even post a status or 2 
but to treat each ailment as a victory to be gloated over ???
what the flying FUCK!! 
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT ???? 

I would love to not have even half of my 'problems' !!!
I hate each and everyone of them be it the big ones or the little ones 
none of them are worth gloating over 
I don't want to be pitied 
or told how wonderful I am for living with them 
I want to be FUCKING RID OF THEM !!! 
Each time something goes wrong I am not chomping at the bit to post it on facebook or twitter 
in fact I do as much as I can to keep it underwraps as best I can
as each and every problem is another way in which my body is failing me 
be it physically, mentally or emotionally. 
Its not something to be proud of !
and in the same breath it is not a reason to pity me either 
 I am making the best of what cards life deals me 
maybe I am the abnormal one here 
but I think to myself 
I'm alive
my life may not be perfect 
but there are those out there that are worse off than me  
why should I moan about another thing going wrong when there are those that are 
fighting for their last breath 
or living their last few days 

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ? 
because I truly do not understand 
perhaps someone could tell me why?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment